lunedì 26 maggio 2008

Azzuka framed me!

Azzuka mi ha incastrata! Mi concedo un pò di tempo per rispondere, è da un pò che non scrivo sul blog, sono svogliata e stufa...e dò la colpa alla pioggia!
Azzuka framed me! I'm taking some time to answer, I'm not posting since a few days and I feel listless and fed up ... I keep on blaming the pelting rain for this!

Rules:

  • Answer at least three of the questions. Yes, I know a few look time-consuming and there are several of them. That's why I only ask for three. See? I'm nice!
  • Post them and the rules on your blog, and please link back to me here. Pretty please *^_^* ?
  • Comment here telling me and the rest of our little party where you're at and link to yourself.
    That's all!
  • Oh yeah, don't forget to tag others!
What's the last book you read that you thought was really super, inspiring, you'd recommend it to most anyone?
Alcuni passaggi della lettera di San Paolo ai Galati:"Non c'è più giudeo né greco, non c'è più schiavo né libero, non c'è più uomo né donna, poiché tutti voi siete uno in Cristo Gesù".
Some thoughts from Saint Paul's Epistle to the Galatians: "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

What food totally grosses you out, you'd never be able to touch it? Ew. Gag. *hurl*
il fegato.. in tutte le salse! liver...no matter how you cook it!

Did you ever watch a scary movie that frightened you so much you were afraid of the dark afterward? I mean like you're lying in bed trying to sleep, but you have to pee, but you're scared to get up. It doesn't have to be recently; could be when you were a kid. So what movie was it?
Il silenzio degli innocenti, da allora prima di dormire chiudo a chiave la porta...
The silence of the lambs, since then I'm locking the door before going to sleep...

Is there a song that makes you dance every time you hear it? Would you tap you feet and sing along to it in public?
La pizzica - (folk dance from Puglia)

Tattoos: yes or no? Do you have any? Tell us! Do you think they're gross? TELL US!
Sì ai tatuaggi, ma perchè non ne ho nessuno? Yes, yes, I wonder why I have none!!

When's the last time you laughed so hard your ribs ached and/or you nearly peed yourself? What made you do it?
La recita di fine anno della mia piccolina, imperdibile! My pretty little girl performing in the end-of-school-show, never to miss!

Draw or doodle a picture of your pet(s) and post it if possible. Nothing fancy, don't be shy!
Non ho animaletti in casa, almeno spero! I don't have pets at home, at least I hope so!

Go through a stack or box of your old music. Stuff that you may not have heard in years. Pick one and tell us about it. Is it as good (or as bad) as you remember?
"Sultans of Swing" by Dire Straits, great guitar solos!

Do you still sleep with a stuffed animal? We won't laugh!
Non ricordo di averlo mai fatto... I don't remember I ever did it...

Le prossime vittime: ci sto pensando....
Next victims are: I'm thinking about it ... Sabine, Elizabeth, Monique

4 commenti:

  1. Oh dear, you've got rain in Torino as well? Ma dimmi, che e' successo alla primavera? Speriamo che l'estate non la prenda come ispirazione...
    Thank you for playing the tagging game :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hope you don't mind, I tagged you too.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Beh ha incastrato pure me! Ma ce la siamo cavata dai. (^_^)

    RispondiElimina
  4. @Gabriella: e piove, piove, piove ...ancora! I sandali? non so neanche dove sono!

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per il tuo commento!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails