martedì 22 settembre 2009

I'm a chatterbox

I joined Alanna for a Virtual Cappuccino, and we had a long chat. She made me feel comfortable, and slowed down her speech to make things easier for my italian ears.
We talked about the "Family Eat Together Night" event, but above all I told her everything about Madamaknit and Palazzo Madama. Join us into the bar!

PS: I borrowed ths picture from the Madamaknit Flickr Group, look at our work!


Eccola la lunga chiacchierata con Alanna che mi ha tenuta sulle spine per due sere, alla fine è andata! Ho provato a raccontare l'esperienza di Madamaknit ed esprimere l'entusiasmo suscitato del progetto. Entrate anche voi nel bar e prendete un Cappuccino virtuale insieme a noi!
PS: ho preso in presitito la foto dal gruppo Madamaknit su Flickr, guardate un po' che spettacolo!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails