domenica 22 luglio 2007

Google translate!

Avete mai usato il traduttore automatico di Google? E' un'esperienza assolutamente imperdibile ed esilarante! Ecco tradotto in italiano il pezzo che ho appena scritto in inglese:
Have you ever used Google Translate? It's an absolutely hilarious experience, don't miss it! Translated in Italian, here is the post I have just written in English:

Mi sono addestrato per usare la graffetta della forcella e per crochet il gancio e sono riuscito a fare parecchie strisce della larghezza differente, usando molti generi di filato….fino a che non trovi quello perfetto! È “cotone 100% del Chenille eccellente„ del Patons fatto nel Regno Unito. Ho comprato le ultime otto sfere a sinistra dal negozio “La Compagnia del Cotone„. Ho dovuto
sperimentare abbastanza una punta prima di raggiungere questo risultato, ma realmente sono soddisfatto con esso. Gli mostro la sequenza di funzionamento: 1) striscia rimossa appena dalla forcella, il cotone nero è filettata attraverso i cicli per impedire l'intrico: 2) che questa striscia è rifinita interamente intorno a per mezzo del gancio del crochet, cicli sono raggruppati insieme per fare un modello dell'onda. 3) due strisce si sono unite con un motivo a foglie rampanti di zigzag. Al lato di questo non dirò più, ci è qualcosa che funziona con la mia mente, ma non è chiara ancora!



Mi sorge un dubbio, e se fosse la mia traduzione ad essere difettosa???? Di sicuro avrò fatto più di un errore! Ora ci riprovo e traduco in inglese il pezzo scritto in italiano:
I have a doubt, could it be my erroneous translation??? Sure there will be more than one error! this time I'll try again starting from my piece in italian:

A P2o to the use of the staple and the uncinetto is trained me in order to make of the strisce of varied width, trying to use various spins to you…. until when I have not found that perfect one! Super Chenille” of Patons is called “, 100% ciniglia of cotton, manufactured in United Kingdom. I have bought last the eight gomitoli remained in the store the Company of the Cotton. I have had to still experience a beautiful P2o before succeeding to obtain this result, but of they are indeed content. Monster the various ones makes itself you of the working: the 1) strip as soon as paraded from the staple, the black thread of cotton passed in the eyelets serves to hold them in order; 2) one strip rifinita to the uncinetto with raggrupati eyelets in order to form a reason to waves; 3) two strisce joined between they with a reason to zig-zag made the uncinetto. To part this I do not say other, I have an idea that me frulla for the head and I must still define it well!

Scegliete voi ... e non lamentatevi del mio inglese! A me fa morire dal ridere "I have an idea that me frulla for the head" !!!

Make your choice ... and don't complain of my english! I laugh my head off with "I have an idea that me frulla for the head" !!!

5 commenti:

  1. Il traduttore di Google ha come motore di traduzione il celebre film di Totò "Toto' Peppino e la Malafemmina" da cui è tratta la celeberrima frase
    "Bitte, scien noio volevon savuar l'indiriss ja!!! parla italiano molto bene noi vorremmo sapere per andare dove dobbiamo andare per dove dobbiamo andare".
    Ed infatti se traduco quanto da me scritto ottengo:

    The translator of Google has as motor of translation celebre the film of Totò “Toto' Peppino and the Malafemmina” from which the phrase is draft celeberrima “Cleats, scien noio volevon savuar the indiriss ja!!! he speaks Italian to much good we we would want to know in order to go where we must go for where we must go”.

    Ai posteri l'ardua sentenza

    RispondiElimina
  2. i'm confused! i think i prefer your english instead of google's.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I have used Google translate, with similarly silly results! "It between little will arrive it is the moment that I waited for I from an eternity I still do not succeed to believe from me she to us will come it has said to me sorridendo an hour it makes and I have prepared flowers already freschi on the table"--from the translation of "Un angelo non e'", Eros Ramazzotti.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Translating is not something that will soon be taken over by computers! Too many idiomatic usages and nuances of meaning to work out.

    RispondiElimina
  5. i lived in brescia as a child, i can only say silly things in italian, "i am not listening twice" etc.. i think your english is great. google however needs help! i have been to turin. beautiful.

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per il tuo commento!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails